Categories of Personal Information We Collect:
- Identifiers such as your name, postal address, internet protocol address, email address, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Sensitive information, such as your bank account number, health insurance information, or employment history.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information.
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above-listed categories of information
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to facilitate your relationship with us, including to:
- identify and recruit employees, including by conducting due diligence into employee backgrounds;
- administer our benefit plans, including our health plans for dependents;
- meet our payroll needs;
- analyze your performance, conduct performance reviews, and adjust your role;
- maintain records, such as licensure and credentialing records relating to your role;
- support our HR functions, including handling employee claims, complaints, travel, and administering changes to employment status;
- contact you regarding your work with and relationship to us and in emergency situations;
- meet our legal requirements, such as confirming that you are eligible to work in the U.S.;
- maintain the security and confidentiality of our systems and information, including but not limited to trade secrets;
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 01/14/2022